Immaculate Conception Parish

ABOUT OUR PARISH

1850 - ALL OF FLORIDA EAST OF THE APALACHICOLA RIVER WAS TRANSFERRED TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE NEWLY ESTABLISHED DIOCESE OF SAVANNAH WITH BISHOP FRANCIS X. GARTLAND, FIRST BISHOP. THE TEN WESTERN COUNTIES OF NORTH FLORIDA REMAINED IN THE DIOCESE OF MOBILE.


IMMACULATE CONCEPTION PARISH WAS FOUNDED IN 1914.

OUR PASTOR

Rev Bernard Jakubco, MSC

RELIGIOUS EDUCATION

Diane Kane, CRE

PARISH STAFF

Mary Fawcette, Secretary